A open source software to control and manage Android devices from a PC client. This software is written in Java, it runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS where a JRE is installed (support Java 7 and later).
You can use CXTouch for gaming, watching movie, exploring apps, working on mobile and all operation supported on device, but more conveniently than doing them on device without root.
CXTouch support at least 4 devices running on a pc simultaneously, the supported amount of devices depends on your actual PC performance.
* Desktop Client: support Windows, Linux, MacOS where a jre is installed.
* Android: support version 4.4(SDK level 19) to 9.0(SDK Level 28)
Control any device by mouse and keyboard
* Real-time screen projection
* The refresh speed depends on Android version and device performance.
* Support rotation sensed by CXTouch automatically.
* Support typing text from pc keyboard.
* Supports meta keys
* Copy string content on device and paste string content on pc to editor on device.
Wireless connection: USB cable is not needed in wireless mode, but may increase image latency.
Take a screenshot.
Shortcut for brightness up and down.
Shortcut for volume up and down.
Record screen of device.
Setting for quality and size of image
Support two languages: English and Chinese.