Select your language

Home arrow-right ... arrow-right Business and Commerce Tools arrow-right TheChecker.co

We've compiled a list of 10 free and paid alternatives to TheChecker.co. The primary competitors include Find That Email, Apility.io. In addition to these, users also draw comparisons between TheChecker.co and DataValidation, Impressionwise, NoBounce Email List Cleaner. Also you can look at other similar options here: Business and Commerce Tools.


Threat Intelligence SaaS to help companies rank users using IP, domain and email information.

Verify your email list quickly and securely with our online self-service application.

Impressionwise is a real-time email verification and spam trap removal service to ensure your...

Get rid of invalid, abuse & spam-trap from your email list.

Bulk Email Verifier provides an easy way on cleaning up your mailing lists before you use them to...

Email list validation tool: Simple, fast & accurate.

Find Any Email is a free email finding tool that finds and verifies email addresses in seconds...

Accurate email verification at low prices.

TheChecker.co Platforms

tick-square Web-Based

TheChecker.co Video and Screenshots

TheChecker.co Overview

Accurate email verification at low prices.

Remove spam traps, fake, invalid, old and unused email addresses using our website or API and thus prevent bad reputation penalties from your email service provider.

Better deliverability leads to more sales

30% of emails go band in just one year. If over 10% of your emails are bad, less than 44% are delivered. Don’t risk losing the other 56%. We’ve got you covered!

- Syntax Verifier
- Domain Validation
- MX Records
- SMTP Connection
- Risk Validator
- Realtime Processing

Single & bulk verification API

Use our API to run bulk or single email verification straight on your web or mobile application. Use cases include on-the-fly checks on your website or inside your app to inform clients immediately if they accidentally misspelled their email address or entered a fake address and development of white-label versions of our email verification web app.

TheChecker.co Features

tick-square Email verification

Top TheChecker.co Alternatives

Share your opinion about the software, leave a review and help make it even better!

TheChecker.co Categories

Business and Commerce Tools

TheChecker.co Tags

bulk-email-verifier bulk-email-verification clear-bad-emails verify-email-list email-list-verification email-verify email-list-cleaning email-verifier email-marketing

Suggest Changes

Your Feedback

Select a rating
Please select a rating

Your vote has been counted.

Do you have experience using this software?