AzuraCast is a self-hosted, all-in-one web radio management kit. Using its easy installer and powerful but intuitive web interface, you can start up a fully working web radio station in a few quick minutes.
AzuraCast works for web radio stations of all types and sizes, and is built to run on even the most affordable VPS web hosts.
AzuraCast is currently in beta, and offers support for installation via Docker on any host (recommended) or bare-metal installation on Ubuntu servers running Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04 LTS releases.
With AzuraCast, you can:
- Manage your station's media from the web, organize music into folders, and preview songs in your browser
- Create general-rotation or specialized playlists that are scheduled to play at specific times
- Enable and manage live broadcasting from streamers/DJs with individual logins
- Accept listener song requests
- Keep track of every aspect of your station's listeners over time, and view reports of each song's impact on your listener count
- Broadcast to multiple "mount points" offering different bit rates and audio formats, both local to the server and remote on other servers
- Create and manage separate administrator accounts for each station manager with granular permission control
- Integrate with TuneIn, Discord and more using built-in web hook support