AntennaPod gives you access to millions of free and paid podcasts, from independent podcasters to large publishing houses such as the BBC, NPR and CNN. Add, import and export their feeds hassle-free using the iTunes podcast database, OPML files or simple RSS URLs. Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes (filtering episodes, specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
But most importantly: Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds, chapter support and a sleep timer. You can even show your love to the content creators with our Flattr integration.
Made by podcast-enthousiast, AntennaPod is free in all senses of the word: open source, no costs, no ads.
IMPORT, ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Add and import feeds via the iTunes and gPodder.net directories, OPML files and RSS or Atom links
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, chapter support, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer
• Access password-protected feeds and episodes
• Take advantage of paged feeds (http://www.podlove.org/paged-feeds)
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Mark episodes as favourite
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, the gPodder.net services and via OPML export
• Support content creators with Flattr integration including automatic flattring
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: choose feeds, exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion and selecting your preferred download location
• Back-up your subscriptions with the gPodder.net integration and OPML export