Aerofoil extends Vista and Windows 7 notebook battery life by:
* Allowing you to manually disable Aero Glass.
* Optionally managing Aero Glass user interface.
* Optionally managing sound muting.
* Optionally managing YOUR chosen power plans
* Optionally managing Windows Sidebar.
* Optionally showing a quick hibernate button
* Changing icon colour to show your power type
Benefits over earlier versions and similar software:
* Much more efficient - Aerofoil is 100% unmanaged C++ (no .Net Framework!).
* Much smaller memory use (about 25%-30% of the size of similar software).
* Unlike other apps, Aerofoil doesn't poll battery level continuously allowing the CPU save power by being idle more often.
* UPX compressed meaning Aerofoil.exe is as small as it can be.
* No configuration file - everything is customised with the installer.
* Tried and tested on Windows 7 (thanks to D. Schiferli!)
* Open source and free - no expiry date, adware, spyware or malware, download and compile it for yourself if you prefer!